Skip to content
- To strengthen the institutional and technical capacities of local and national organisations
- Strengthen the institutional and technical capacities of local and national organizations to influence the humanitarian agenda.
- To strengthen coordination within local and national organisations and enhance engagement with other stakeholders.
- To act as a collective voice for local and national organisations to influence policy, and practice in the humanitarian agenda at different levels.
- To promote information sharing, learning and knowledge management for better humanitarian preparedness, first and post recovery response.
- To promote networking, partnerships and collaborations between the platform members and other stakeholders.
- To mobilize domestic resources and advocate for unlocking national and global resources for humanitarian response.